blue cheese milk lemon juice sugar salt low-fat sour cream cabbage green pepper green onion pimientosViewed: 26 - Published at: 7 months ago
- 13 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 12 teaspoon sugar
- 14 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 5 cups cabbage, shredded
- 14 cup green pepper, chopped
- 14 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 (2 ounce) jar pimientos, drained & chopped
- In a small bowl, stir blue cheese, milk, lemon juice, sugar and salt into sour cream; chill to blend flavors.
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, green pepper, onion and pimento.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Just before serving pour sour cream dressing over cabbage and toss lightly.