- 5 c. Broccoli spears, (1 bunch broccoli)
- 3 Tbsp. Nonfat lowfat sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. Skim lowfat milk
- 1 Tbsp. Nonfat mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp Sugar
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Dry tarragon Freshly grnd black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Sliced almonds, lightly toasted
- Cut the broccoli into spears, and peel the tough skin from the stalks.
- Steam for 10 min, or possibly till tender.
- Blend the remaining ingredients till smooth.
- Pour the sauce over the broccoli.
- Sprinkle with the almonds and serve.
- NOTES : Use one bunch of broccoli.
- The "5 c." is an approximate yield from one bunch, and is entered this way so a more accurate n/a can be calculated.