- 1 tablespoon cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 12 teaspoon green onion, minced (white part only)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 12 clove garlic, pressed
- 14 loaf French bread
- Mix first 5 ingredients.
- In large skillet melt butter over low heat.
- Add garlic to butter.
- Put 1/4 loaf of bread face down in butter.
- Be sure entire face of bread is coated.
- Brush the back of the bread with butter from the pan.
- Put the bread on a cookie sheet and spread cheese mixture over the face of the bread.
- Heat for 8-10 minutes in 450 degree oven until edges begin to turn brown.
- Broil quickly for 1-2 minutes if you like it crispier.