romaine lettuce tomatoes avocado stalks celery radishes cucumber freshly squeezed lime juice olive oil garlic salt chickenViewed: 21 - Published at: 8 years ago
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped (or favorite lettuce)
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 radishes, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup leftover chopped cooked chicken
- Combine lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, celery, radishes and cucumber in a salad bowl.
- Blend Lime Vinaigrette ingredients together; lime juice, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Mix chopped cooked chicken with lime vinaigrette.
- Toss chicken vinaigrette mixture with vegetables and serve.