17 - Published at:
9 years ago
- 1 (4-ounce) free-range boneless, skinless chicken breast, partially frozen
- 2 teaspoons Rub and SW Seasoning (recommended: Kendra's Kitchen)
- 6 wooden toothpicks
- Place chicken in a heavy duty resealable plastic bag.
- With the smooth side of a meat tenderizer, pound out chicken into a thin cutlet.
- Sprinkle seasoning over breast and roll into a cylinder shape.
- Cut into small pinwheels and secure with a toothpick.
- (The chicken will be defrosted by the time you are ready to place on grill.)
- Preheat grill.
- Grill for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until fully cooked through.