- 4 medium russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons garlic-flavored olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 12 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Pre-Heat the oven to 450 degrees and line a sheet pan with parchment paper or foil.
- If you go with the foil, be sure to spritz it with some non-stick spray.
- Slice the washed potatoes into thin-ish wedges.
- No more than half an inch at it's thickest.
- Add everything except the potatoes to a large mixing bowl.
- Stir the spice/oil mix with a fork to get everything evenly combined.
- Add the sliced potato wedges to the bowl and toss well to coat.
- I recommend using your hands for this, but only if you have some latex or similar gloves.
- While this stuff isn't too spicy on the tongue, it will hang around on your bare hands long after washing and will burn you eyes like mace as well as other sensitive areas.
- Spread evenly over your lined sheet pan.
- I had to use two sheet pans because mine are kinda small.
- You want the potatoes in a single layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes, turning the potatoes over half way through.
- If you are using two sheet pans, rotate the pan placement as well for even browning.
- Enjoy with a variety of dips.