- 1 large onion, sliced
- 6 pork loin chops 1/2" thick, bone-in
- 2 cup of your favorite homemade or bottled BBQ sauce
- 1 salt
- 1 pepper
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Put sliced onions in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Preheat a large skillet to medium high heat with 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil.
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Brown the pork chops in the skillet on both sides.
- Coat each pork chop with BBQ sauce and layer in the crock pot.
- Cover crock pot and cook on high for 3-4 hours.