Boston butt rub seasonings white vinegar apple cider vinegar water brown sugar red pepper salt fresh ground black pepper bunsViewed: 36 - Published at: 2 years ago
- 6 -7 lbs boston butt (or pork loin)
- 14 cup dry rub seasonings
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 12 cup water
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 12 hamburger buns with sesame seeds
- Place pork in crock pot and cover with dry rub.
- Massage into meat.
- In a seperate bowl, mix next 7 ingredients.
- Pour carefully around pork.
- Do not pour across top as it will wash off the rub.
- Cook on low 8-10 hours.
- Carefully remove large pieces of fat (which adds to the flavor while cooking).
- Shred with two forks.
- Serve with slotted spoon on seeded hamburger buns.
- Great with slaw on the bun, too!