rice carrot celery christophene onion garlic olive oil chive primento pumpkin chicken breast soy sauceViewed: 11 - Published at: 2 years ago
- 1 1/2 cup cooked rice
- 4 stick carrot
- 2 stick celery
- 1 christophene
- 1/4 cup onion
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 20 ml olive oil
- 1 stick chive
- 3 small primento
- 1/4 cup pumpkin
- 1 cup chopped chicken breast
- 12 dash soy sauce
- Chop all vegetables to desired size.
- I chop mine small to medium.
- Mix chopped vegetables together in a bowl with d exception of the onion and garlic
- Heat pot to medium heat and add olive oil.
- Add chicken breast and stir occasionally let it fry a bit
- Add onion and garlic and stir chicken until onion is nicely sauted
- Stir in a portion of the mixed vegetables into pot.
- Add a moderate portion of rice and stir together with 2-3 dashes of soy sauce.
- Repeat aforementioned step(7).
- Until all d vegetables and rice have been added.
- I like a bit of crunch 2 my vegetables so i normally turn off after 5 secs of adding everything.
- For those who don't let cover n let simmer for 5-6 mins stirring occasionally.
- Turn off stove n serve with desired meat/salad