- 1 head cabbage
- 1 pound lean, grnd pork
- 1 1/2 c. chicken broth
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1/2 c. minced dill weed
- 3 scallions
- 1/2 c. uncooked rice
- 1 egg
- Boil outer leaves 5 min, submerge cored head 10 min, core down.
- Add in to pork the rice, scallions (minced fine), dill weed, tomato paste, egg, salt and pepper.
- Remove stem of cabbage leaves.
- Roll 1 or possibly 2 Tbsp.
- of stuffing in a leaf, and put rolled side down in pan.
- Pour on top the extra virgin olive oil and chicken broth.
- Weight down with plate and cook at medium heat, 45 min - 1 hour.