- 1 2-pound package frozen hash brown potatoes, unthawed
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 3 cups (packed) grated sharp cheddar cheese (about 12 ounces)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 6-ounce can french fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in large bowl.
- Transfer to 13x9x2-inch glass baking dish.
- Bake until top is slightly golden, about 1 hour 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with onions.
- Bake until golden brown, about 5 minutes.