- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 whole Jalapeno, Seeded
- 15 ounces, weight Canned Garbanzo Beans, Low Sodium (Reserve The Juice From The Can)
- 1 bunch Cilantro Fresh
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice, Fresh
- 1 teaspoon Cumin, Ground
- 1/2 teaspoons Salt
- In a food processor add garlic and jalapeno and process until diced up.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until all mixed well and a smooth consistency.
- Add 1 tablespoon of reserved bean juice at a time if its hard to mix.
- I used about 1/4 cup of juice.
- You may need to add salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.