- 2 (12 ounce) cans crescent rolls (or one can. Don't actually know can size, they only come in one size)
- 0.5 (12 ounce) can bacon bits (the small size)
- 1 (12 ounce) package cream cheese (any version of fat, the medium size package)
- 1 -2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Make sure the cream cheese is room temp or it won't spread.
- Unroll the crescent rolls making one large sheet out of the whole can.
- Spread 1/2 of the cream cheese evenly over the top.
- Sprinkle cayenne pepper (if wanted) evenly over the cream cheese.
- (don't over do it).
- Sprinkle the bacon bits evenly over the cream cheese.
- Roll up the whole thing starting on the long side.
- With a sharp knife cut the roll into 1 inch pieces.
- Unroll the other can and repeat earlier steps or use all of the cream cheese on the one roll.
- (gooey wonderfulness!
- Place the cut sides up on a cookie sheet and bake until lightly golden.
- Sample one and decide if it needs more cayenne pepper on the top.
- Serve and enjoy!