- 100 g gruyere
- 1 carrot
- 1 34 inches piece cucumbers
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 6 inches baguette, sliced into 8 -3/4-inch rounds
- 8 kielbasa, slices
- 2 cheddar cheese slices
- Shred carrot, cucumber and cheese and mix together in bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, salt and pepper, mix well.
- Butter baguette slices, these are the bottoms of the boat.
- Spread cheese and veggie mixture over baguettes.
- Place a kielbasa slice over cheese mixture on each baguette slice.
- Cut cheese slices in two, lengthwise, then slice in two again, crosswise, to form 4 triangles.
- Thread skewers through long end of cheese slices to form sails and insert into kielbasa.