- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon seasoning, McCormick 1 Step Chicken Seasoning
- 16 ounces frozen stew vegetables
- 8 ounces frozen broccoli cuts
- 10 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 2 teaspoons mixed Italian herbs
- If the chicken breasts are large, cut them in half, lenghtwise.
- Coat the chicken breasts with the McCormick 1 Step Chicken Seasoning.
- Brown the chicken pieces, on both sides, in a frying pan sprayed with no-stick spray.
- Turn once, takes about 5 minutes.
- Put the browned chicken pieces in the bottom of your crock pot.
- Top with all the vegetables (and extra potatoes, if you want).
- Mix the cream soup, 1/2 can of water and the Italian herbs together.
- Pour over the veggies and chicken.
- Cover and cook for 8 hours on low (or longer if you are out longer).