- 2-3 c. cooked chicken
- 1 tbsp. chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 c. thinly sliced celery
- 1 c. pineapple chunks, liquid removed
- 1/3 c. Miracle Whip salad dressing
- 1 can mandarin oranges, liquid removed
- 1/2 toasted slivered almonds
- Mix chicken, onion, salt, lemon juice, and celery.
- Chill several hrs.
- At serving time, toss with rest of ingredients.
- Garnish with ripe olives and a few toasted almonds.
- Serve on lettuce leaves.
- Serves 6.
- Nice for a main dish luncheon salad.