- 2-1/2 cups flour
- 2 tsp. CALUMET Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 envelope (2 qt.) KOOL-AID Sugar-Sweetened Drink Mix, any flavor
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, soft drink mix and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Gradually add flour mixture, beating well after each addition.
- Divide dough into 2 equal portions; wrap each in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Heat oven to 375F.
- Roll out dough, 1/2 at a time, to 1/4-inch thickness on lightly floured surface.
- Cut into desired shapes with lightly floured cookie cutters.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheets, 2 inches apart.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Remove from cookie sheets.
- Cool on wire racks.
- Store in tightly covered container.