- 1 pound Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1/2 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 2- 1/2 cups Quick Oats
- 23 cups Sliced Almonds
- 1 cup Pecans, Halved
- 1 cup Sweetened, Flaked Coconut
- 1/2 cups Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 cups Peanut Butter Baking Chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Set out the cookie dough to take the chill off, about 5-10 minutes.
- Line a large cookie sheet, or two medium-sized sheets with parchment.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix with your hands (you can use a spoon, but for this recipe, it really makes it easier).
- Once everything is combined well, pour onto the cookie sheet(s) and bake for 17-22 minutes.
- The mixture will turn golden brown.
- Let completely cool on baking sheet(s).
- This mix has never lasted more than 1-2 days in my home, but it can last stored in a plastic ziplock bag for up to a week.