32 - Published at:
7 years ago
- 2 tbsp ( 25 mL) cornstarch
- 1 package (15 oz/425 g) frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed, drained and syrup reserved
- 1 cup (250 mL) fresh raspberries
- In a large bowl, combine cornstarch and 3/4 cup (175 mL) reserved raspberry syrup.
- Microwave on High, stirring once, for 4 minutes or until thick and shiny or in a saucepan over medium heat on top of the stove, stirring frequently.
- Gently fold in thawed and fresh raspberries.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.