- 400 ml Rich chicken baitang soup
- 400 ml Water
- 1 tbsp Grated ginger
- 1 tbsp Grated garlic
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 portions Noodles
- 1 steamed chicken, bok choy, pickled bamboo shoots, etc Your favourite toppings
- 1 if serving cold, add mizuna
- Add the white chicken soup, water, and ingredients into a pot, turn on the heat, and bring to a boil.
- Boil noodles in a different pot.
- Drain the excess water, transfer to a bowl, pour in the soup, add with toppings, and it's done.
- Cold noodles are delicious for summer.
- You can boil the soup and chill it, but if you don't have time, you don't need to warm it up.