- 4 oz. plain sweet biscuits, crushed
- 2 oz. butter, melted
- 3 tsp. gelatin
- 2 tbsp. hot water
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 24 fl. oz. Nestle Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup cream
- Combine biscuits and butter, press into base of a 20-cm.
- springform pan, refrigerate.
- Sprinkle gelatin over hot water, cool.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth, add Nestle Sweetened Condensed Milk, beat until combined.
- Add lemon juice and cream, beat well.
- Spoon evenly over prepared crumb crust, sprinkle well with cinnamon, refrigerate until set.