- 2 pounds small white creamer or Yukon Gold potatoes, washed
- Sel gris or sea salt, to taste
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Fleur de sel, to taste
- Place the potatoes in a large pot.
- Cover with 2 inches of water, and season with about 1 1/2 tablespoons sea salt.
- Bring to a boil, and cook until the potatoes are just tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
- In a large saute pan, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
- Add the potatoes, and saute, shaking the pan from time to time, until the potatoes are browned in patches, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer them to a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with parsley, and serve, passing a small dish of fleur de sel at the table.