27 - Published at:
6 years ago
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- Heat the oven to 375.
- Put the quinoa and a large pinch of salt in a medium saucepan.
- Add water, and cover the quinoa by about 1 inch.
- Bring to a boil, and then adjust the heat so that the mixture bubbles gently.
- Cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the quinoa is tender and the water is absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes.
- If any water remains in the pot, strain it off.
- Spread the quinoa on a large rimmed baking sheet, using your hands to break up any clumps.
- Sprinkle with salt and the smoked paprika.
- Toss to combine, and spread the quinoa into as even a layer as possible.
- Bake, tossing once or twice with a spatula, until the grains dry out and become crisp, 15 to 25 minutes, depending on how crunchy you want them.
- Use immediately, or cool completely and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.