Red Chili Peppers sesame oil fish sauce lime juice ginger parsley Coriander caster sugar chicken stock water chicken breast carrot hair noodles celery coriander leaves cayenne pepper red chili pepperViewed: 4 - Published at: 3 years ago
- 2 red chili peppers, seeded
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 inches piece ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
- 1 12 teaspoons caster sugar
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup chicken breast, strips
- 14 cup carrot, chopped
- 4 ounces angel hair noodles
- 14 cup celery, chopped
- 13 cup coriander leaves, chopped (for garnish)
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, powder
- 1 red chili pepper, sliced (for garnish)
- With a food processor or blender, mix well the red chili pepper, powdered cayenne pepper, fish sauce, sesame oil, ginger, lime juice, parsley, coriander and sugar.
- The mixture should form to a paste.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add the paste and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add the carrots, celery, 3 cups chicken stock and 1 cup water, then bring to a boil on high.
- Turn heat down to medium, add and pouch chicken strips and poach for 5 minutes or until meat is cooked through.
- Cook angel hair pasta according to package instructions.
- Place equal portions of the cooked noodles in a serving bowl.
- Ladle over the chicken mixture then top and garnish with sliced red chili pepper and reserved coriander leaves.
- NOTES: add vegetables such as diced potatoes, green peas, mushrooms, corn, bell peppers -- etc, for a different flavor.