chicken breasts pork shrimp sausage Vinegar [white] fish sauce salt Sugar Brown cilantro hot chili peppers serrano garlic thai vegetable oil oliveViewed: 18 - Published at: 5 years ago
- 1/4 pound chicken breasts boneless
- 1/4 pound pork diced lean
- 1/4 pound shrimp small, peeled, deveined, rinsed in cold water
- 2 each sausage, chinese chinese, cooked
- 4 each limes peeled
- 1 cup vinegar white
- 4 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons sugar brown
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 3 each hot chili peppers serrano
- 3 each garlic thai pickled
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil olive , optional
- In a large pot add all of the meat ingredients and bring it to a boil.
- Boil for about 20 minutes or until the pork is thoroughly cooked.
- Drain the water and set the meats aside.
- Place all of the salad dressing ingredients into a food processor or blender.
- Blend until ingredients become liquid.
- Using your choice of salad greens, place the cooked meats on top of the greens and top with the salad dressing.