- 2 cups beef stock prefer veal stock if possible
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 each eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour, all-purpose
- 3/4 cup mashed potatoes
- 1 teaspoon dill weed fresh, chopped
- 2 cups sauerkraut juice
- 1/2 cup croutons rye
- Bring stock to a low boil, add the sauerkraut juice.
- Mix the sour cream, flour, and egg.
- Add some of the boiling stock-juice to the pot and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Add the mashed potatoes and sprinkle in the dill.
- Cook for 3 more minutes.
- Serve in bowls and sprinkle the croutons liberally.