- 350 grams *Cooked rice
- 2 tbsp *Sushi vinegar
- 1 tbsp *Grainy Dijon mustard
- 10 slice Smoked salmon
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 Mayonnaise
- Combine all the * ingredients and let cool.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and cook the ingredients to make scrambled eggs.
- Slice the cucumber with a vegetable peeler into long, thin shavings.
- Cut the salmon into roughly the width as the cucumber slices (you could skip this step if you wanted).
- Arrange on a plastic wrap, like this.
- Cut the cucumbers as needed before positioning them.
- Press the mixed ingredients from Step 5 into a mold.
- Drizzle mayonnaise from one side to the other.
- Stack in this order: sushi rice from Step 1, scrambled eggs from Step 2, and sushi rice from Step 1.
- Close the ends of the plastic wrap in Step 6.
- Put the lid on the mold and press tightly.
- It looks like this when you take the sushi from Step 7 out of the mold.
- Cut into bite-sized pieces.
- If it's difficult to cut, you can cut it covered in plastic wrap, then remove wrap, and arrange on a plate...
- This is the grainy mustard I used.