- 7 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 14 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) box raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup water, boiling
- 1 cup water, cold
- 12 pint fresh raspberry, for garnish
- In a large microwave safe bowl, combine white chocolate, condensed milk, vanilla and salt.
- Microwave 45 seconds or til chocolate is melted, will vary with each microwave, stirring every 15 seconds.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, combine heavy cream and sugar.
- On medium speed, beat 2-3 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
- Reserve 1/2 cup.
- Gently fold remaining whipped cream mixture into chocolate mixture.
- Spoon into 8 dessert glasses, smoothing to create a flat, smooth surface on top.
- Chill 1 hour.
- In a bowl, combine 1 cup boiling water with 1 package of raspberry jello.
- Stir 2 minutes till jello powder is dissolved.
- Add 1 cup cold water.
- Stir well for 2 minutes.
- Let jello cool to room temperature.
- Divide cooled jello among glasses, gently pouring jello on top of cooled white chocolate mixture.
- Top with reserved whipped cream mixture.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries.