36 - Published at:
9 years ago
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Banana Cream Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 32 NILLA Wafers
- 3 medium bananas, divided
- Pour milk into large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mix.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 min.
- Let stand 3 min.
- Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups of the whipped topping.
- Slice 2 of the bananas; set aside.
- Place 4 wafers on bottom of each of eight dessert dishes.
- Top with layers of one third each of the banana slices and the pudding mixture.
- Repeat layers twice.
- Top with the remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Cut remaining banana into 16 slices just before serving.
- Top each dessert with 2 of the banana slices.