17 - Published at:
4 years ago
- bunch chopped fresh baby spinach
- 3 free range eggs
- 2 capsicum (bell) peppers
- Pre-heat oven to 200c and place capsicum (bell) peppers in oven, either on a flat cookie tray or in a cupcake tray.
- Leave in oven whilst chopping other ingredients.
- Whisk your eggs with salt and pepper and chilli powder to taste (add a dash of milk)
- Chop all your other ingredients and mix in the egg mixture.
- Take out capsicum (bell) peppers out from oven and pour in omelette mixture.
- Place back in oven.
- After 30 mins your breakfast should be done!
- Serve with fruity seeded crackers and hot tomatoe sauce beans.