ground turkey white onion olive oil chicken broth mix taco seasoning black beans green chilies kernel corn beans tomato sauce tomatos water salt sour cream cheese tortilla chipsViewed: 18 - Published at: 8 years ago
- 1 lb Ground Turkey
- 1 large white onion diced
- 1 large jalapeno minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 cup Chicken broth
- 1 packages Ranch Mix
- 1 packages taco seasoning
- 15 oz Black Beans
- 4 oz Diced Green Chilies
- 15 oz whole kernel corn
- 15 oz Light Red Kidney Beans
- 29 oz Tomato Sauce
- 28 oz Petite Diced Tomatos
- 29 oz Water (optional)
- 1 Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 sour cream (optional)
- 1 cheese (optional)
- 1 tsp Tabasco (optional)
- 1 tortilla chips (optional)
- Heat oil over mid-high heat in large skillet.
- Add ground meat, onion, and green chilies to skillet.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- While meat browns, rinse and drain beans and corn.
- Add beans and corn to crockpot.
- Add all other ingredients to crockpot.
- Once meat mix is done drain excess liquid.
- Add meat mix to crockpot.
- If you don't like a thick soup add water to crockpot.
- I add about 29 once.
- Stir all ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours.
- When you're ready to serve garnish with either cheese or sour cream and enjoy.
- My boys also like tortilla chips to dip.