Ricotta cheese fresh basil fresh parsley fresh arugula fresh chives fresh Mozzarella Parmesan cheese salt bella mushroomViewed: 25 - Published at: 6 years ago
- 1/2 cups Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Basil, Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Arugula, Chopped
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Chives, Chopped
- 1/4 cups Fresh Mozzarella Diced
- 2 Tablespoons Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 dash Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 14 whole Medium Sized White Or Baby Bella Mushroom Caps
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix together ricotta, basil, parsley, arugula, chives, mozzarella, Parmesan, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Set your mushroom caps out on a work surface.
- Spoon 1-2 tablespoons of the herb and cheese mixture into each mushroom cap.
- Place filled mushroom caps in a baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is nice and gooey.
- These mushrooms are great because theyre super easy to varyadd some balsamic vinegar to the mix if youd like, or some crispy pancetta to give it a nice smokey flavor!
- The list of herbs here isnt set in stone; use whatever you have around!