butter eggs sour cream milk salt Cheddar cheese Swiss cheese cheese green bell pepper green onions pimientosViewed: 6 - Published at: 9 years ago
- 14 cup butter or 14 cup margarine
- 18 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons salt (optional)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 12 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 12 cup green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, very thinly sliced
- 1 (2 ounce) jar pimientos, diced (optional)
- Heat butter in baking dish, 13" x 9" x 2" inches, in 325 oven until melted.
- Tilt dish to coat bottom with melted butter.
- Beat eggs, sour cream, milk and salt in large mixer bowl until well blended.
- Stir in cheeses, green pepper, green onion and pimiento.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Cook uncovered until omelet is set but still moist, 40 to 45 minutes.
- Cut into squares and garnish with additional pimiento or green pepper.
- Note: After pouring into baking dish, you can cover and refrigerate, but no longer than 24 hours.
- Cook uncovered in 325 oven 40 to 55 minutes.
- You can also use low fat milk, sour cream, margarine and cheeses for a lower fat version.