freshly grated Parmesan cheese freshly chopped oregano garlic ground black pepper chicken breasts butterViewed: 22 - Published at: a year ago
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 12 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 whole chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Cut each chicken breast into smaller, evenly sized pieces.
- Place chicken in a shallow oven proof dish.
- Drizzle butter over chicken.
- Sprinkle cheese mixture over chicken.
- Bake uncovered at 180 degrees C for approx 30 minutes - until tender.
- Serve with pasta and a green salad.