- 125 grams Cream cheese
- 100 grams Strained yogurt
- 100 ml Heavy cream
- 25 grams Granulated sugar
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 40 grams Oatmeal
- 60 grams Cake flour
- 50 grams Butter
- 1 Egg yolk
- 30 grams Granulated sugar
- Tart crust: Combine the butter, sugar, and egg yolk until well-mixed.
- Mix in the oatmeal.
- Sift the flour into the mixture and knead the dough well.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Thinly roll out the dough and press into your tart pan.
- Bake at 180C for 15 minutes.
- The crust is complete!
- Cheesecake: In a bowl, thoroughly combine the cream cheese and sugar.
- Next, add the strained yogurt and mix well.
- (If you drain about 220 g of yogurt through gauze overnight, it'll reduce to about 100 g)
- In a separate bowl, combine the cream and the sugar (5 g) and make whipped cream (whip until soft peaks form).
- Mix the cream cheese into the whipped cream a little at a time.
- Last, add the lemon juice.
- Chill the cream cheese mixture in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes and then scoop into the crust.
- Using a butter knife, create small cuts from the outside toward the inside to give it a nice finish.
- Chill well in the refrigerator and enjoy!