garlic kosher salt mustard fresh ginger pork tenderloin fresh ground black pepper potatoes celery Winter olive oilViewed: 13 - Published at: 6 years ago
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 14 lbs pork tenderloin, trimmed of any silverskin and excess fat
- fresh ground black pepper
- 12 small turnip (optional)
- 2 potatoes, quartered (optional)
- 14 cup celery, diced (optional)
- winter squash, cut into large dice (optional)
- olive oil, for the vegetables (if using)
- Mince the garlic, then sprinkle with the salt; use the side of your knife to mash to a paste.
- Add the mustard and ginger to the paste mixture and mix well.
- Spread over the pork, season with pepper, wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 1 to 8 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- If roasting the optional vegetables, coat them lightly with oil and season with salt.
- Place marinated pork in a roasting pan with the optional vegetables around it.
- Roast for 30 minutes, then remove roast to a cutting board to rest; continue roasting vegetables for 10 minutes more.