31 - Published at:
2 years ago
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 12 cup heavy cream
- 12 cup milk
- 12 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Mix all ingredients together, beating until thick, about 5 minutes.
- Dip slices of thick white or challah bread in the mixture, coating both sides.
- Add a pat of butter in a pan and sear bread until the egg is just cooked and bread starts to brown; flip and repeat.
- Garnish with a few drops of melted butter and a generous sprinkling of powdered sugar and serve with fresh fruit or warm maple syrup.