31 - Published at:
8 years ago
- 3 each day-old baguettes (24 inch), cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 6 Tbsp. butter
- 6 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 cups Kraft Shredded Asiago
- Place bread cubes in large bowl; set aside.
- Cook butter, oil and garlic in saucepan on medium-high heat until butter is melted.
- Add to bread cubes; toss to coat.
- Add cheese; mix lightly.
- Spread into single layer in sheet pans.
- Bake in 325 degrees F-standard oven 20 to 30 min.
- or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- (Watch carefully to prevent burning.)
- Cool completely.