- 6 lg. eggplants
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 tbsp. tahini
- 1 lg. clove garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Cook eggplants whole on all sides, turning as necessary until they are soft throughout and the skin is charred.
- Set aside to cool for 1 hour.
- Peel eggplants and discard skin.
- In a mixing bowl, add lemon juice and tahini.
- Blend well.
- Add salt to taste.
- Finely chop the garlic clove and add to mashed eggplant.
- Stir well and chill.
- To serve, place in a flat serving dish and garnish with parsley.
- Pour olive oil over the top.