shrimp butter fresh parsley olive oil red wine vinegar lemon juice dry mustard oregano garlic freshly ground black pepper saltViewed: 24 - Published at: 4 years ago
- 12 oz. shrimp, cooked and cleaned
- 4 sm. butter lettuce heads (1 head per person)
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Blend all ingredients for the dressing in a food blender or with a wire whip.
- Chill before serving.
- Remove a few of the center leaves of the heads of butter lettuce.
- Chop and mix with the shrimp.
- Place the lettuce bowl on a plate and pour a bit of the dressing over it.
- Place the chopped lettuce and shrimp mixture in the center of the bowl.
- Add just a bit of the dressing and serve.
- Garnish with the parsley.