32 - Published at:
8 years ago
- 2 lb. Yukon gold potatoes (about 6), peeled, quartered
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- 6 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- Cook potatoes in boiling water in large saucepan 20 min.
- or until tender; drain.
- Return to pan.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Add butter and sour cream to potatoes; mash until smooth.
- Spoon half into 1-1/2-qt.
- casserole; cover with layers of cheese, remaining potato mixture and bacon.
- Bake 30 to 35 min.
- or until heated through.