- 1 very large baking potato
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 12 cup broccoli floret, steamed
- 12 cup alfredo sauce (from a jar is fine)
- 14 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pierce potato all over with a fork.
- Place it into the bowl, drizzle with oil, and smear to cover completely.
- Shake off excess oil, sprinkle with salt, and wrap tightly in heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Place the potato on a baking sheet so the oil will not drip down into oven.
- Bake for 90 minutes or until a fork inserted will not lift potato off the baking sheet.
- About 15 minutes before the potato is done, Add chicken and alfredo sauce to a small saucepan and heat.
- Unwrap potatoes from foil and cut lengthwise with a knife; pinch open from long sides to create a 'boat' to fill with the steamed broccoli and chicken alfredo.
- Season with salt & pepper as desired.