- 1/2 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 6 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, chopped Rite Aid 2 For $7.00 thru 02/06
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1 cup) King Sooper's 1 lb For $0.99 thru 02/09
- 8 cups shredded green cabbage (about 1 small head)
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Dry Roasted Peanuts, coarsely chopped Rite Aid Buy 1 Get 1 Free thru 02/06
- Heat dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add bacon and onion; stir.
- Cook 5 to 7 min.
- or until bacon is cooked and onions are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add cabbage and broth; stir.
- Cook 10 min.
- or until cabbage is wilted, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in sour cream; top with peanuts.