15 - Published at:
3 years ago
- 4 each chicken breasts
- 1 small chopped onion
- box noodles
- 5 clove chopped garlic
- 4 tbsp butter
- Turn on the oven at 400 While it is warming up.
- Chop up garlic and onions.
- Put the chicken in a dish and the pepper and any other season.
- I put thyme on mine.... put the garlic and onions on top and around and add the butter on top of the chicken
- Put the chicken in the oven for 40 mins.
- While that is being done.
- I made noodles
- Once the chicken is done drain the noodles and added it back into the pan add pepper and the soy sauce.
- Add the noodles on to the plate and take the chicken stock that was made and put it with the noodles.
- Bring the flavor out.... add the chicken and boom done.