- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 14 teaspoon cayenne
- 14 teaspoon white pepper
- 14 teaspoon black pepper
- 14 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 12 lbs large shrimp
- 34 cup dry vermouth
- 1 12 tablespoons sweet-hot mustard (Mendocino)
- Shell and devein shrimp.
- Combine 1 Tbsp butter with the next 5 ingredients.
- Melt mixture over medium heat and add shrimp, stirring constantly 1 or 2 minutes.
- Add vermouth.
- Heat and ignite it carefully, shaking gently until flames go out.
- Cover skillet and cook shrimp 30 seconds more and transfer to platter.
- Whisk remaining butter and mustard into sauce.
- Spoon over shrimp.