rice noodles crab meat olive oil sesame oil lime ginger red chlli pepper cilantro soy sauce clear honey Worcestershire sauce sesame seeds scallions cucumberViewed: 27 - Published at: 6 years ago
- 14 ounces rice noodles
- 12 ounces white crab meat
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 lime, juice only
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 1 large red chlli pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 2 ounces cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon clear honey
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ounce sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 14 cucumber, peeled and cut into strips
- Cook the noodles according to packet instructions.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together.
- Drain the noodles, return to the pan and pour in the dressing.
- Warm through.
- Flake in the crab and serve garnished with sesame seeds, scallions and cucumber.