sirloin grainy mustard clove garlic Worcestershire sauce peppers red parsley mushrooms butter rosemary weight Broccoli saltViewed: 22 - Published at: 7 years ago
- 2 whole Sirloin Steaks, Trimmed
- 1 Tablespoon Grainy Mustard
- 1 clove Garlic, Crushed
- 1 teaspoon Steak Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 whole Peppers - Red, Yellow, Green
- 1 teaspoon Parsley, Chopped
- 2 whole Large Mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons Butter
- 1 teaspoon Chopped Rosemary
- 1/2 pounds, 2-58 ounces, weight Broccoli
- Salt And Pepper
- Put the steaks in a bag and add some salt and pepper.
- Add the mustard, garlic, steak seasoning and Worcestershire sauce.
- Seal the bag and massage the marinade into the steaks.
- Leave to marinate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Chop the peppers into coarse chunks.
- Finely chop parsley and sprinkle it on the mushrooms.
- Top it with butter.
- Arrange the peppers on a rimmed cookie tray, spray with Pam cooking spray and season with salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Place the mushrooms on the same tray and roast everything for 30 to 40 minutes until nicely caramelized.
- 10 minutes before the veggies are ready, cook the steaks on a griddle pan or a barbecue to your liking.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Steam the broccoli until your desired level of doneness and arrange on a plate with the peppers, mushrooms and steak.