- 4 each cod fillets
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/4 cup italian parsley
- 18 cup olive oil, extra-virgin
- 2 teaspoons garlic chopped
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 4 ears corn
- 8 heads bok choy
- Place bread crumbs and fresh herbs in a food processor with one teaspoon garlic and puree until well blended, about 3 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
- Dredge fish fillets in olive oil and then in bread crumb mixture, making sure the fish is well coated on one side only.
- Bake fish fillets crumb side up on a non-stick baking pan until desired doneness.
- In a non-reactive saucepan add corn, chicken stock and sliced ginger.
- Cook until corn is very soft, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Puree in a blender at high speed then strain through a fine sieve.
- Return broth to saucepan and keep warm.
- Saute baby bok choy in a non-stick saute pan using 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil, one teaspoon garlic, salt and pepper to taste.
- Saute until just wilted.
- Place a bed of bok choy on a heated dinner plate or wide bowl and carefully place fish on top.
- Spoon sauce around and serve immediately.