- 2 cups cornbread, crumbled
- 1 12 cups cooked yellow squash (boiled and drained)
- 6 -8 ounces cooked sausage
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon bacon grease
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 pinch poultry seasoning (to taste)
- kosher salt, to taste, if needed
- Cook cornbread, squash and sausage separately.
- Saute onion in bacon grease.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients and bake covered in oven for 1 hour.
- Remove cover last 10 minutes or so.