- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup sliced shallots
- 10 slices jarred jalapeno peppers, chopped - or more to taste
- 1/2 cup cranberry jelly
- 2 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup shredded white Cheddar cheese
- 48 scoop-style tortilla chips (such as Tostitos Scoops)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir shallots in the hot butter until softened, about 2 minutes.
- Stir jalapeno peppers into shallots and cook until fragrant, about 2 more minutes.
- Stir cranberry jelly into the shallots and peppers until melted.
- Mix shredded turkey with jalapeno-cranberry jelly mixture in a bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Arrange tortilla chips on the prepared baking sheet and fill each chip with 1 tablespoon turkey mix.
- Top each chip with 1/2 teaspoon of white Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese topping is melted and the chips are golden, about 10 minutes.